Style Ref: NPH000003_000
This cedar infused cashmere spray has been especially designed for N.Peal by our friends in New York at the "The Laundress".
- Created to safely freshen and preserve our gorgeous Mongolian cashmere at home, whilst removing odours
- The heavenly fragrance elegantly encompasses fresh bergamot, blue lavender and wild roses all brought together by cedarwood
- It is nontoxic, bio-degradable and allergen-free, made instead with essential oils and fragrances that are ideal for refreshing "Dry Clean" items
- For best results, we recommend spraying items in between wears or before storing from 6 inches away
- It is also safe for all fabrics and furnishings
Find our full range of Cashmere Care here.
DELIVERY CHARGES & TIMES
UK - 2-5 working days via DPD.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders.
EU & Europe - 5-15 working days via FedEx.
Delivery costs £12.95, FREE DELIVERY on orders over £350.
Signature is required.
USA & Rest of the world - 5-15 working days via FedEx.
Delivery costs £19.95, FREE DELIVERY on order over £350.
Signature is required.
Please order by 12pm on December 15th for Christmas delivery.
The delivery times quoted are usual timescales, however in most cases your order may arrive sooner. We cannot guarantee delivery times for any orders and for international deliveries your order may also be delayed in customs which unfortunately are out of our control.
For US orders we offer a FREE returns and exchange service when made via our courier FedEx. To book a return, please email email@example.com.
Extended Xmas Returns - Any items purchased between 1st November & 24th December 2022, you are welcome to return for an exchange or refund up until January 22nd, 2023.
All N.Peal web orders are delivered in 100% recyclable cardboard boxes with branded tissue paper. A complimentary signature gift box made from FCS certified 100% recycled and recyclable paper is also available on all orders, this option needs to be selected at checkout and is optional to minimise waste.
All N.Peal garments are of the highest quality and with good care will last for years to come. To read our care guide please click here
Cashmere requires an amazing transformation from being grown on the vast Steppes of Mongolia to being available from our luxury stores. It is this passion for cashmere and our desire to work with this wonderful fibre that defines N.Peal.